Harden your DNN installation with weweave’s DNN Hardening.
The module adds additional security to your DNN system. No coding is required – all additional security options can be easily enabled in a (host) admin interface.
Find out more about DNN Hardening in our blog!
- Harden your DNN installation
- Patch outdated versions of DNN without upgrading to a new version
- Protect /install/ directory from being accessed by unauthorized users
- Blocks extension installation from remote requests
- Removes unnecessary HTTP response header
- Automatically redirects all insecure traffic to HTTPS
- Adds HSTS HTTP headers for secure HTTPS connections
- No coding required
- Compatible with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform
- Compatible with Evoq Content
- EVS verified
Do you want to give DNN Hardening a try?
You can test the module for free on portals which are accessible via localhost or *.local. If you want to test the module on non-local/production domains, please get a free trial license.
Do you want to obtain a license key?
The DNN Hardening module is licensed per domain at which your website is available. If you have secondary domains redirecting to one primary domain, only the primary needs to be licensed. Please check your portals’ configuration in order to determine the number of licenses you need. Feel free to contact us if you need help with choosing the correct license model. Subdomains for your domains are included in all licenses for free. You can test-drive the module free of charge on localhost and *.local domains.
Do you have a license and want to upgrade to a new version?
You can easily download and install a new version. Please ensure that your license is still valid and did not expire yet. In such case, the module will behave just as an unlicensed test version. You can upgrade to the latest possible version before your license expired without issues.
About the DNN CMS Platform
DNN® (formerly DotNetNuke®) is the leading open source web content management platform (CMS) in the Microsoft ecosystem. The product is used to build professional looking and easy-to-use commercial websites, social intranets, community portals, or partner extranets.