The all-in-one Google Analytics solution for DNN! Add support for Google Analytics Universal with one click, analyze redirects, track users across devices, easily track events (such as downloads, search requests, dead links, outbound link clicks …). Set it up within seconds without any coding.
DNN Google Analytics also replaces the missing Google Analytics module in DNN 9 – free of charge! Google Analytics Classic and Google Analytics Universal are both supported.
Find out more about DNN Google Analytics Advanced in our blog!
- Extends DNN’s standard modules Google Analytics (DNN Platform) and Google Analytics Professional (Evoq Content)
- Adds support for Google Analytics Universal and gtag.js to DNN without any coding
- Supports Google Analytics’ User ID feature to track user across multiple devices
- Automatically tracks file downloads as events in Google Analytics
- Automatically tracks search requests as events in Google Analytics
- Automatically tracks dead links (error 404 / file not found) as events in Google Analytics
- Automatically tracks outbound link clicks as events in Google Analytics
- Detects download in all folder types (Standard, Secure, Database, …)
- Google Analytics event actions are used to record the download type (LinkClick, Digital Assets, Standard, …)
- Offers management of redirects which are tracked as events in Google Analytics
- IP anonymization option to ensure privacy of your users and analytics data
- No coding required
- Compatible with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform
- FIPS compliant
- Compatible with Evoq Content
- EVS verified
Do you want to give Google Analytics Advanced a try?
You can test the module for free on portals which are accessible via localhost or *.local. If you want to test the module on non-local/production domains, please get a free trial license.
Do you want to obtain a license key?
The DNN Google Analytics Advanced module is licensed per domain at which your website is available. If you have secondary domains redirecting to one primary domain, only the primary needs to be licensed. Please check your portals’ configuration in order to determine the number of licenses you need. Feel free to contact us if you need help with choosing the correct license model. Subdomains for your domains are included in all licenses for free. You can test-drive the module free of charge on localhost and *.local domains.
Do you have a license and want to upgrade to a new version?
You can easily download and install a new version. Please ensure that your license is still valid and did not expire yet. In such case, the module will behave just as an unlicensed test version. You can upgrade to the latest possible version before your license expired without issues.
About the DNN CMS Platform
DNN® (formerly DotNetNuke®) is the leading open source web content management platform (CMS) in the Microsoft ecosystem. The product is used to build professional looking and easy-to-use commercial websites, social intranets, community portals, or partner extranets.