Table of Contents
The YouTube for Confluence App for Atlassian’s Confluence Cloud easily allows to embed YouTube content such as (single) videos or playlists into Confluence pages. To accomplish this, simply add the YouTube macro to an existing or new page.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose “Add-ons”.
- Locate “YouTube for Confluence”.
- Click “Free trial” to download and install your app.
- On a Confluence Page, click the “Insert” / “+” Button.
- Search for “YouTube” and select the appropriate macro. Select “YouTube video” to embed a single YouTube video, “YouTube playlist” to embed a single YouTube playlist, “YouTube user uploads” to embed a playlist of YouTube videos uploaded by a specific user or “YouTube search result” to embed a playlist of YouTube videos for a specific search query.
- Change the macros settings appropriately and click “Insert”.