Easily embed YouTube videos, playlist and search results into Confluence pages!
YouTube for Confluence allows you to easily embed YouTube content like single videos, playlists or search results into your Confluence pages. Just add the YouTube macro to your page and necessary information (video id, playlist id or search query) to retrieve the video(s) from YouTube. That’s it – The YouTube content is automatically embedded into your Confluence page.
- Embeds (single) YouTube videos
- Embeds YouTube playlists
- Embeds YouTube search results (by keyword or username)
- Option to configure the player’s width and height
- Option to define custom start and end time
- Supports fullscreen (in Confluence dialog)
- Supports YouTube’s “Privacy-enhanced mode”