Table of Contents
The JSFiddle for Confluence App for Atlassian’s Confluence Cloud easily allows to embed JSFiddle code snippets into Confluence pages. To accomplish this, simply add the JSFiddle macro to an existing or new page.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose “Add-ons”.
- Locate “JSFiddle for Confluence”.
- Click “Free trial” to download and install your app.
- On a Confluence Page, click the “Insert” / “+” Button.
- Search for “JSFiddle” and select the appropriate macro.
- Change the macros settings appropriately and click “Insert”.