Table of Contents
The Flowchart processes for Confluence App for Atlassian’s Confluence Cloud provides a macro to add SVG flow chart diagrams in Confluence. To accomplish this, simply add the macro to an existing or new page and enter the textual description of the flow chart diagram based on the syntax described here (https://github.com/adrai/flowchart.js#flowchartjs) as macro content.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose “Add-ons”.
- Locate “Flowchart processes for Confluence”.
- Click “Free trial” to download and install your app.
- On a Confluence Page, click the “Insert” / “+” Button.
- Search for the “Flowchart diagram” macro.
- Change the macros settings appropriately and click “Insert”.