Table of Contents
The DataTables for Confluence App for Atlassian’s Confluence Cloud easily turns your regular tables into powerful sortable, searchable DataTables. To accomplish this, simply wrap your existing or new tables in the DataTables Macro.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose “Add-ons”.
- Locate “DataTables for Confluence”.
- Click “Free trial” to download and install your app.
- On a Confluence Page, click the “Insert” / “+” Button.
- Select “DataTables”.
- Change the add-on settings appropriately and click “Insert”.
- In the DataTables Macro area, insert a regular Confluence table.
Note: If you’re using sub-macros in your tables, you might experience issues due to the underlying architecture. Please let us know which of your sub-macros aren’t working – we’re constantly striving for improving the app.