Table of Contents
The Content Tools for Confluence App for Atlassian’s Confluence Cloud contains a set of utility tools that support and ease your daily work in Confluence. To accomplish this, simply add the one of the app’s macro to an existing or new page.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose “Add-ons”.
- Locate “Content Tools for Confluence”.
- Click “Free trial” to download and install your app.
- On a Confluence Page, click the “Insert” / “+” Button.
- Search for “Content Tools” and select the appropriate macro.
- Change the macros settings appropriately and click “Insert”.