This week starts with the second Release Candidate of Tubewarder: Finally based on the final release of WildFly Swarm 1.0, Tubewarder is taking the final step towards the stable version of 1.0 as well! 1.0-RC2 features improvements in the Java and NodeJS clients, a brand-new PHP client library and the ability to enter your individual License Key right in the web interface. Again, we’ve already updated the Docker image as well as the binary download on GitHub.
Changelog for Release Candidate 2:
- New: Added License Agreement
- New: Ability to add License Key in web interface (commercial edition)
- New: PHP client
- Improvement: Updated WildFly Swarm to 1.0.0.Final
- Improvement: Better error handling in Java client
- Improvement: Better error handling in NodeJS client
- Improvement: Various code cleanups and improvement
Check the project page on GitHub for more information, downloads, Docker image, and documentation.