Tubewarder is approaching its first stable version with huge steps! Today we’re happy to announce the availability of 1.0-RC1, which contains a lot of improvements. You will especially experience a much better usability of the Admin Web UI. Of course we’ve already updated the Docker image as well as the binary download on GitHub.
Changelog for Release Candidate 1:
- New: Added password policy enforcement
- New: Added loading indicator to Web UI
- New: Added ability to change own password in Web UI
- Improvement: More descriptive error messages in Web UI
- Improvement: If no group exists on startup, a new one is created and all existing objects (users, templates, channels) are mapped to it
- Improvement: Restricted visible log items to the concrete Templates/Channels a user can access, according on his current (!) group memberships
- Improvement: Database password is not printed on startup anymore
- Improvement: Added trimming to name fields
- Bugfix: Prevented groups fro being deleted if Templates/Channels are still assigned to them
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with line breaks in log viewer
Check the project page on GitHub for more information, downloads, Docker image, and documentation.